Online B2B meetings for IT sector – Poland and Ukraine
The online b2b matchmaking event - which will take place on Oct. 08, 2020 (10:00 am – 3:00 pm CET) brings together companies from Poland and Ukraine. This is a unique opportunity to establish new business contacts, find contractors, exchange information and gather experience regarding the latest market trends in IT. The model is time- and cost-efficient and results in business!
The event is organized in the framework of the project “The increase of competitiveness of Ukrainian regions and the development of Polish-Ukrainian economic cooperation”, implemented by the Polish Agency for Enterprise Development, the Ministry of Foreign Affairs and the Ministry of Funds and Regional Policy, financed from the Polish Aid program.
• Programming and developing tools,
• Deep Tech – Machine Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Artificial Neural Network,
• Big Data,
• Analitycs – research tools, business intelligence,
• IoT – beacons, NFC tags, software,
• 3D printing,
• Cloud Computing,
• Virtual/Augmented Reality,
• Productivity/CRM/ERP management,
Why participate ?
• Showcase your most favorable projects, products or know-how,
• Target potential business partners in pre-scheduled face-to-face meetings,
• Initiate cross-border contacts and co-operations,
• Find qualified suppliers,
• Find new international customers.
Deadline for registration and booking of meetings: 08.10.2020